The secure conduct of meetings and sessions, as well as remote or hybrid voting.
QUOROOM is a solution that enables the smooth, secure and reliable, hybrid or completely remote execution of various meetings, conferences or sessions with an option of remote voting and agenda. This is particularly important in a time of limitations, prohibitions and restricted movements for epidemiological or other reasons. Participation in a meeting can be local or remote, and the meeting can also take place in a hybrid manner. When developing the project, we pursued the goal of transferring the site of the speaker from the hall to a remote location. The solution was successfully implemented in the National Assembly of the Republic of Slovenia and the National Council of the Republic of Slovenia in November 2020. During the development phase, we cooperated with MMV.
Smooth cooperation, even from a remote location
TSE, in cooperation with MMV, developed a solution that allows for smooth remote cooperation, as well as remote decision-making. This is particularly important in a time of limitations, prohibitions and restricted movements for epidemiological or other reasons. Participation in a meeting can be on site or remote, and the meeting can also take place in a hybrid manner. When developing the project, we pursued the goal of transferring the site of the speaker from the hall to a remote location.
All remote and participants on site have equal opportunities to participate. The system allows remote users to be visible on screens in the hall during their speech.
There is practically no delay between the remote location and the events in the chamber.
Safe and easy
The user logs in with two-factor authentication (2FA), while the system also allows secure data transfer. The system is easy to use even for users who are not so well-versed technically, as it requires a browser and no additional installation of programs.
Remote control option
The system allows for the smooth management of the meeting and discussion. Chairperson has full control.
Remote voting option
All participants are granted voting rights, independently of the location.
Live broadcasting and recording
The system also allows live recording and broadcasting.
Support for all languages
– Assembly and management board meetings
– City and municipal council meetings
– Organised meetings in companies
– Parliamentary meetings
– Meetings of public organizations
– Meetings of school committees
– Any guided sessions or meetings
Example of a guided session content
– Setting the agenda and voting points
– Setting the procedures and the necessary majorities for votes
– Participant management
– Option for participating without voting rights
– Automated invitations to meetings – by e-mail
– Conducting the meeting, discussion and votes
– Visualization of the agenda and voting results
– The automatic generation of meeting reports
– The anonymization of voting results (available in the settings)
– Customer-specific report generation and procedure templates
– Processing and storing documents on a server/online integration, the storage and publishing of voting result
– Hybrid solution with BOSCH conference systems